Employer’s needs :
- Tablet … or Desktop… or Laptop… or Smartphone
Employee’s need – Smartphone
How it works :
- When an employee arrives at or leaves his or her workplace, the router detects his or her presence or absence
- Then, the app displays, on the employee’s smartphone, the above arrival (departure) time as well as the time planned in the work schedule.
- Finally, the app will register the most appropriate time
At the supervisor’s request, the employee leaves at 4:30 pm but, he or she was scheduled to finish at 4:00 pm:
- The app will inform the employee that 4:00 pm has been recorded as time of departure
- The employee simply activates a function that automatically alerts the supervisor who…
- Will accept the new time submitted, that is 4:30 pm. This is therefore the time that will be registered in the database.
- The same applies for modified arrival times.
Data compilation :
- The superviseur identifies the start and end dates of the work period in order to obtain the total number of hours worked by the individual employees during the work period
- A list of the individual times (and employee’s name) will be displayed.
- The data, stored in a cloud, is available at all times in « text file » and « non-text files » formats and therefore compatible with EXCEL if necessary.